Wednesday, February 20, 2013

How to arrange a payment to buy Pyrex

I have thought this through and I have used PayPal for some time now and know that they are a secure, trusted site. I use them through eBay for payments and always had smooth transactions.

For people that are selling Pyrex on this blog:

Post your detailed description, make a note if there is any defects, cracks, missing of paint etc.
Post as many detailed pictures as you'd like! More is better! After you have  put your description in and your pictures, you MUST add the BUY IT NOW button from Paypal in the same post, they will give you a code to paste on the post.

Here is the direct link to make the BUY IT NOW button for PayPal.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=pF45yJ7yWSnNtFVceB0RgSIa5QjOFkJ-kWyQuNcwYJeA9QP08Iud0JOWnvS&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d569c51c61ce57e9125f793ea33988004

For example: they ask for the name of the item, the price you are asking, it will asking you the shipping amount, then asked you to use your Paypal account, click create button and will give you the code to paste on the post. It seems a little confusing but I will be posting one piece of Pyrex and you will see how it will look.
I just got off the phone with Paypal and they verified with me that is the best way to do it so that the money can go in your account!

If any of you have any questions PLEASE feel free to contact me at my email PyrexJunkie@gmail.com. Do not hesitate to ask questions!







No comments:

Post a Comment